ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

Change ARRL email forwarding address?

Jun 8th, 14:37

K9CBB

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I have tried the @arrl.net email forwarding option with no success. I originally joined in 2/23 and after a couple months trying gave up. Renewing my Membership this month I have tried again for over a week and still no luck. I have followed the instructions provided by W1VT and can not get an email forwarded from using an email account other than my "Main" email in my account. I also do not understand this sentence, "please keep in mind your e-mail alias will still be @arrl.net and not @arrl.net."
My username is K9CBB so can someone CONFIRM that my email address I should send an email to would be k9cbb@arrl.net? Again, using an alternate email account/address I've attempted to send an email to k9cbb@arrl.net with hopes it would forward to my "Main" email address I have in my Contact Information.
I just can not understand why it doesn't work and what I am doing wrong.
It would be very much appreciated if someone could provide detailed instructions other than what has been posted. I really don't think I'm that clueless to figure this out. Thank you from Indiana.

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn